Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
NWOUG 2020 Seattle Training Day
Tuesday, May 5, 2020, 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM
The Seattle Hilton Airport Hotel
Seattle Airport Hilton
17620 INTERNATIONAL BLVD
Seattle, WA 98188-4001
Register early and save $$!
Training Day registration fees:
Early Bird Registration for members-only up to April 7th!
Advanced Registration up to April 28th!
Late and On-Site Registration
We're Back! You asked for it, you got it! A Seattle all-day Training Event!
Our annual user Seattle Training Day, where our goal is to provide education, facilitate networking and technical resources, and relay Oracle Corporation's strategy and direction to application and database users. For the second year in a row we are excited to partner with PeopleSoft Northwest Regional User Group to offer you a more complete training day.
Some Great Presentations and Presenters!
Here are some of the presentations we had at our last Seattle Training Day!
- What's New In Oracle Database 12.2
- Post Go-Live Considerations for Cloud Migrations
- EBS User Management for Dummies - Grants, Permissions, RBAC, Proxy users
- Survey of some free Tools to enhance your SQL Tuning and Performance Diagnostics
- Ready. Set. Cloud! Migrating from On Premise to PBCS
- Data Integration for Big Data and Cloud
- Oracle Approvals Management (AME) - Client Examples in PO,AP,HR and more
- Advanced Database Diagnostics with the Trace File Analyzer (TFA) Suite
- The Oracle Bare Metal Cloud
- Slow and Steady: Approaching your E-Business Suite Roadmap with Confidence
- The Magic and Mystery of Importing Data
- Streamline Financial Close and Execute On Time
- Managing your Supply Chain using Oracle Planning Central Cloud
- Oracle Moving Applications to the Cloud
- Introduction to Oracle Mobile
- Oracle Multitenant: What’s new in 12.2
- Oracle Database Innovations for the Hybrid Cloud
- Real World Oracle Cloud Success Stories
Some of our presenters from last years Training day some great experience and credentials -- get ready to learn a lot!
- Oracle Ace's and Ace Directors, including Dan Morgan, Carlos Sierra, Michael Rainey, Susan Behn
- Internationally recognized SMEs
- Presented at Oracle conferences worldwide
- Presented at Oracle OpenWorld, RMOUG, KScope, Collaborate, UKOUG, and many NWOUG conferences over the years
- A CPA, with 25 years of experience with Oracle Financials as a Super User, project team implementation leader, implementation consultant, and Tax Manager
- Presenters from Oracle Corporation
Keynote -King County
Supporting Documents from last year
Seattle Training Day 2019 Agenda
Seattle Training Day PSNWRUG 2019 Agenda
NEW ! Added Vendor Track !
Here is the tentative agenda for the day, with up to 7 simultaneous presentations going during each session. Up to 35 presentations to choose from!
||Registration and Breakfast
||Welcome & Opening Remarks
||General Session Opening Keynote
||Vendors / Networking Break
||Lunch / Networking/Vendors
||Vendors / Networking Break
||Closing Remarks, Giveaways and Networking
|| NWOUG & PSNWRUG sponsored networking happy hour
NWOUG Training Day Sponsors
The Sponsorships are now open!
Need a hotel room before and/or after the event? Stay at the Hilton!