NWOUG is proud to bring you another engaging Lunch & Learn with guest speaker Rizwan Patel, Sr. Director of Emerging Technologies at Caesars Entertainment.
In the discussion, Rizwan will walk through the Blockchain chain journey.
- Hands-on experimentation across different Blockchain platforms - Chain, BigChainDB, HyperLedger Fabric, HyperLedger Sawtooth, HyperLedger Iroha, Dragonchain and others.
- Creating POC, deploying Prototypes including Bot and Blockchain Integration.
- Discuss a shortlist of use cases that Rizwan is currently implementing on.
Conference room location provided by F5 Networks
- The F5 Networks campus covers several buildings. Please look up the area prior to arriving to be sure to know where to go.
- Parking is limited in the area. Guest parking is available in the 401 garage at the posted rates. All surface lot parking at the Seattle F5 Networks HQ is reserved until 4:00 pm; unauthorized vehicles will be ticketed.
- F5 Networks is a secure campus and all non-F5 attendees will need to check in at the Reception Desk on the fifth floor of building 351 prior to the event to pick up a name badge and a map/directions to where the event conference room will be.
- F5 Networks Lunch and Learn Event Location
One of the benefits of attending lunch and learn event is networking with your peers - and lunch! We encourage members to attend the event in-person. However, if you are unable to attend, we have the option of web conference:
Join Zoom Meeting
One tap mobile
+14086380968,,863398158# US (San Jose)
+16699006833,,863398158# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 863 398 158
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aeG2NUJlDE