Andy Haack has worked with Oracle EBS for 20 years, will share his passion for clean, easy, fast development tools and performance analytics, discussion will focus on Improving services delivery to EBS Business users;
- Review existing Reporting services: BI Publisher, Discoverer, Oracle Standard
- Discuss Enginatics reports library, free to all EBS users
- Demonstrate free reporting tool for EBS users
- Demonstrate free Agile development tool and process for E-Business suite developers
- Demonstrate free Performance tuning Scripts & their ease of use compared to AWR report
The focus of the session is on the EBS User, and how to deliver Fast, reliable information with simplicity, speed and top performance of any EBS environment. All reports shown in the session are available for users to download for free, from our website, and can be used in any SQL tool (Toad for example), and can be downloaded for free here:
Fred Cooper with More4Apps, will discuss the need for desktop software that enables easy upload of transactions and other information to Oracle. He will focus on tools to enable robust integration with Oracle EBS, specifically;
- Review existing ways to load your data: Manual Data Entry, Web ADI, Data Loader, Custom Solution, More4Apps Application Interface Wizard, and More4Apps Wizards
- Discuss Positive and Negative aspects of various solutions
- Discuss Customer success stories
- Discuss “Things to Consider”
For almost 20 years More4Apps have been creating automation and integration solutions for users of EBS with an easy-to-use Excel interface. Specialists in providing products for both end-users and developers. The products enable users to easily upload and download Oracle EBS data to improve business process efficiency and data accuracy. All “Wizards” shown in the session are available for users to download for free, from our website, and can be downloaded for free here:
This is great opportunity to learn and network, all while having lunch, don’t miss out! RSVP today so we can count you in for lunch.
We look forward to learning together on March 12th and a special THANKS to our generous sponsors!