Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
SEA: Using ERP To Drive IT Modernization -- CANCELLED
Wednesday, April 24, 2019, 11:30 AM until 1:00 PM
F5 Networks (please check in with Reception Desk on 5th floor of 351 building)
401 Elliott Ave West
Seattle, WA 98119
is not Required
Milgard's IT journey:
- Moving from on premise ERP to Cloud
- Early experiment with SFDC, Workday, Service Now, Office365
- Vendor management
- Managing sprawl and Cloud costs
- Expanding from 100% on-site IT team to a hybrid IT organization
- Near shore experiment
- Tier 1 AMS (IBM)
- Starting up an “in house” AMS
- Evolving the IT organization to support the new ERP platform
- Identifying new key roles within IT
- Defining strong development best practices
- Legacy and new ERP integration
- AS/400 Development to PL/SQL, Java, SOA and .Net
- AS/400 System Administration to Windows and Linux
- Turning down the legacy infrastructure
- Change management in an extremely dynamic environment
- Balancing change driven by new deployments against sustaining initiatives
- Determining how changes will be supported in Legacy
- Defining strong deployment best practices
Conference room location provided by F5 Networks
- The F5 Networks campus covers several buildings. Please look up the area prior to arriving to be sure to know where to go.
- Parking is limited in the area. Guest parking is available in the 401 garage at the posted rates. All surface lot parking at the Seattle F5 Networks HQ is reserved until 4:00 pm; unauthorized vehicles will be ticketed.
- F5 Networks is a secure campus and all non-F5 attendees will need to check in at the Reception Desk on the fifth floor of building 351 prior to the event to pick up a name badge and a map/directions to where the event conference room will be.
- F5 Networks Lunch and Learn Event Location