Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
SEA: Journey to the Cloud
Thursday, November 30, 2017, 11:30 AM until 1:30 PM
F5 Networks (please check in with Reception Desk on 5th floor of 351 building)
401 Elliott Ave West
Seattle, WA 98119
Registration cancellations will be accepted until Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 12:01 AM
Come join us for a great learning opportunity, and it includes lunch!
Journey to the Cloud
- Why Oracle Cloud?
- Oracle Cloud Overview ( SaaS, PaaS and IaaS)
- Oracle Cloud Deployment Models
- SaaS, PaaS & IaaS Capabilities
- Oracle Cloud Roadmap
- Oracle Cloud Reporting
- Data Conversions and Opening Balances loading Strategies
- Cloud Implementation/Migration Methodology
- Challenges in Migrating to Cloud
- Preparing for Move to Cloud
- Cloud Project Schedules
We could not have this event today without the generosity of our sponsors!
Speaker provided by NexInfo
Shubho Saha, Oracle EBS and Cloud Expert & NexInfo Solution Architect, has spent 17 years helping companies create intelligent supply chains. He has played a leading role in designing, developing, and supporting complex integrations and implementations with Oracle EBS, Oracle Cloud and other third party systems in both process and discrete manufacturing environments. His dynamic approach to process and performance improvements ensures on-time and on-budget delivery that exceeds industry standards and positions him to help organizations achieve operational excellence.
Conference room location provided by F5 Networks
- The F5 Networks campus covers several buildings. Please look up the area prior to arriving to be sure to know where to go.
- Parking is limited in the area. Guest parking is available in the 401 garage at the posted rates. All surface lot parking at the Seattle F5 Networks HQ is reserved until 4:00 pm; unauthorized vehicles will be ticketed.
- F5 Networks is a secure campus and all non-F5 attendees will need to check in at the Reception Desk on the fifth floor of building 351 prior to the event to pick up a name badge and a map/directions to where the event conference room will be.
- F5 Networks Lunch and Learn Event Location